Free Shipping over $100
Gold Filled jewelry is composed of a solid layer of gold mechanically bonded to a base of either Sterling Silver or some base metal. Gold Filled jewelry has 100x more gold alloy than gold plated.
Sterling Silver does not contain any Nickel. Sterling Silver is made of at least 92.5% pure silver. Typically the remaining 7.5% consists of copper.
Some of our items are Brass with Sterling Silver or 24K gold overlay. A thick layer of overlay on top of a firmer metal, like Brass, makes the item less prone to bending or flexing.